We're on a journey to help places travel into the hearts of people.
We inspire and activate destination marketing organizations, such as visitor bureaus, cities, venues, and museums to create brand exciting events and festivals that feature major sports and/or local culture.
Our mission is to grow local economies with tourism.
Last year, our boutique agency launched a second agency focused on sports event tourism and founded a new obstacle race series soon to be hosted in different locales across North America.
The Marketing Intern will assist with all marketing functions.
Summer 2019, 15-20 hours per week
To be determined based on experience
428 Main Street, Huntington Beach, CA
Project Manager and/or Chief Creative Officer
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Write marketing content for social media, digital and print promotion
- Help produce events
- Leverage marketing technology such as online, email, social, and CRM systems to activate campaigns
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, to include face-to-face and telephone contact
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Strong skills in social media
- Fast learner
- Motivated and great attitude
- Committed work ethics
- Must be pursuing a Bachelors degree in Marketing or equivalent past marketing experience
- Strong attention to detail, good organization skills and ability to prioritize
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to handle multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency
- Must have valid U.S. work authorization without the need for sponsorship by the company
- Must be able to work for 10-12 weeks for the duration of the internship
- No relocation, transportation, or housing assistance provided
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered, please email your Cover Letter and Resume (website URL or PDF), and references (professional/personal) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: I LOVE Marketing.