Graphic Design Intern
We're on a journey to help places travel into the hearts of people.
We inspire and activate destination marketing organizations, such as visitor bureaus, cities, venues, and museums to create brand exciting events and festivals that feature major sports and/or local culture.
Our mission is to grow local economies with tourism.
Last year, our boutique agency launched a second agency focused on sports event tourism and founded a new obstacle race series soon to be hosted in different locales across North America.
This is an entry-level graphic design position. An ideal opportunity for a graphic design professional seeking agency experience and a foot in the door towards full-time employment.
Summer 2019, 15-20 hours per week. The internship role has the potential to result in full-time employment.
To be determined based on experience
428 Main Street, Huntington Beach, CA
Lead Designer and/or Project Manager
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Graphic production
- Support lead designer in graphic design support
- Contribute to ideation and concept collaboration
- Visualize and conceptualize creative ideas
- Adobe CC: Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic HTML & CSS a plus
- MacOSX and/or Windows OS
- Effective time management skills
- Problem solver
- Good communication and listening skills
- Strong organization skills
- Fast learner
- Motivated and great attitude
- Committed work ethics
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and multi-task
Bachelor's Degree in Art, Graphic Design, or appropriate portfolio presentation
- Must be excellent in Adobe CC: Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Be able to handle multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail, good organization skills and ability to prioritize
- Must have valid U.S. work authorization without the need for sponsorship by the company
- Must be able to work for 10-12 weeks for the duration of the internship
- No relocation, transportation, or housing assistance provided
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered, please email your Cover Letter, Resume, Portfolio (website URL or PDF), and references (professional/personal) to email@example.com with the subject line Get My Foot In The Door.