Freelance Graphic Designer
We're on a journey to help places travel into the hearts of people.
We inspire and activate destination marketing organizations, such as visitor bureaus, cities, venues, and museums to create brand exciting events and festivals that feature major sports and/or local culture.
Our mission is to grow local economies with tourism.
Last year, our boutique agency launched a second agency focused on sports event tourism and founded a new obstacle race series soon to be hosted in different locales across North America.
We are seeking an experienced freelance graphic designer with a minimum of five years of experience as a successful senior designer.
Project hours needed 10-15 hours a week
Project Manager and/or Chief Creative Officer
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working knowledge of graphic design and document design principles
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively via Basecamp
- Excellent in all Adobe Creative Suite design programs
- Proven success as a senior graphic designer
- Minimum of 5 years as a successful freelance graphic designer
- Must be able to provide at least three client references
- Attentiveness to detail and deadlines
- Responsive to agency via Slack, Basecamp, and phone
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- Link to resume and online portfolio
- Three client references
- Freelance rate